Thursday, July 30, 2015

My liquor stash update, thanks Reddit!

Hey what's up guys about a month ago I posted asking for some suggestions to help me build my home cocktail bar and I took most suggestion and I have a bit out of control ever since ( Wife said I have to stop for a while lol) Went from this to NOWRun down of the Inventory; And more suggestions are welcome of course :)AperolSt. Elizabeth all spice dramCampariCreme de viollettePadrino tequila silverPadrino tequila goldSacrificio Mezcal reposadosmith & cross RumCruzan Black Strap RumFlor De caƱa Ron 7 yearsGreen chartreuseYellow ChartreusePisco portonBenedictineHerring CherryGrand MarnierCointreauSolernoDarby's RyeMark makers BourbonOld Parr scotch WhiskeyE & J brandyLuxardoAmaro MontenegroSt GermainPimm's No1Domain De CantonDrillaoud Creme de CassisLeblon CachacaLuksusowa VodkaHendricks GinBeefeater GinTanquaray GinAncho ReyesCinzano Dry VermouthAngostura BittersAngostura Orange bittersPeychaud's bitters http://www.reddit.com/r/cocktails/comments/3f6yte/my_liquor_stash_update_thanks_reddit/

No comments:

Post a Comment