Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ramos Sloe Gin Fizz

Good evening everybody! This is my first time posting so bear with me, but I just wanted to share with you all my personal favorite cocktail. It's a very slight variation on the classic Ramos Gin Fizz using half botanical gin and half sloe gin. A bit cumbersome so make I'll admit, but it's a labor of love...1 oz. Gin (my favorite is Uncle Val's botanical)1 oz. Sloe Gin (Plymouth)3/4 oz. lemon/lime juice3/4 oz. simple syrup1/2 oz. heavy cream1 cap of Orange Flower Water1 egg whiteTop with club sodaAdd lemon/lime juice and egg white to shaker and dry shake (without ice) for at least 1 minute to emulsify egg. Add rest or ingredients (excluding club soda) to shaker, fill with ice, and shake for another 30 seconds. Strain into Collins/highball glass. Top with club soda and enjoy my friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment