Wednesday, July 15, 2015

80's Themed Drink Help/Suggestions

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J I am no connoisseur of cocktails, just a girl hoping to throw a fun party, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge!I will be hosting an 80's themed murder mystery party in a few weeks and I was researching (AKA: browsing Pinterest) neon cocktails and came across a beautiful pink drink called the Hot Pink Barbie Drink. Upon reading the comments, I learned not only is the picture photoshopped, but the drink is actually an orange color! Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get it to be a bright pink color, without the use of a black light and without ruining the flavor?Here is the link: http://ift.tt/1CF5pTX you have any fun 80's themed/neon cocktail recipes, I'd really appreciate it if you'd share!Thank you!! =)

I am no connoisseur of cocktails, just a girl hoping to throw a fun party, so I apologize for my lack of knowledge!

I will be hosting an 80's themed murder mystery party in a few weeks and I was researching (AKA: browsing Pinterest) neon cocktails and came across a beautiful pink drink called the Hot Pink Barbie Drink. Upon reading the comments, I learned not only is the picture photoshopped, but the drink is actually an orange color! Does anyone have any suggestions for how to get it to be a bright pink color, without the use of a black light and without ruining the flavor?

Here is the link: http://ift.tt/1HvUcnc

If you have any fun 80's themed/neon cocktail recipes, I'd really appreciate it if you'd share!

Thank you!! =)



Submitted July 15, 2015 at 05:38PM by ivy627

No comments:

Post a Comment