Sunday, July 19, 2015

[Beginner Help] Hey guys, first post. What should be my next bottle(s)?

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

Hi all,

I'm just starting on my journey into cocktail making and could do with some advice on what my next bottle should be! Also, any general tips you might have would be really appreciated. Particularly on equipment, I'm a little unsure as to how to know the right differences in quality there.

I've seen Chartreuse mentioned quite a bit, so I'd like a bottle of that soon. But this time I'll just be getting one or two bottles, so not sure where the money is best spent.

See below for my current list of alcohol.

Thanks for any tips, I'm looking forward to getting more involved in the community!


So far I have the following bottles: (No photo as I'm at work)

  • Campari
  • Cointreau
  • Bulleit Bourbon
  • Sazerac Rye
  • Green Fairy Absinthe
  • Peychaud's Bitters
  • Angostura Bitters
  • Tyrconnels Scotch
  • Bacardi Rum (White)
  • Jose Cuervo Tequila (Gold, and I know it's a bad tequila...)
  • Monkey 47 Gin
  • Tanquery Gin
  • Wyborowa Vodka
  • Dolin Vermouth (Sweet & Dry)
  • Nikka Whisky From the Barrel
  • Glenlivet 18yr


Submitted July 19, 2015 at 05:43PM by Ossacer http://www.reddit.com/r/cocktails/comments/3dw3e4/beginner_help_hey_guys_first_post_what_should_be/

No comments:

Post a Comment