Sunday, July 12, 2015

Converting Sugar to Simple Syrup

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J Hey all,I was wondering what the "conversion rate" is if you want to convert Sugar and instead use Simple Syrup.For example if I recipe is asking for 1 teaspoon of Sugar and I want to substitute it for a 1:1 Ratio Simple Syrup, how much should I use?I've noticed many recipes for the same drink differ, some using Sugar and others using Simple Syrup and it would be great to convert back and forth if needed.

Hey all,

I was wondering what the "conversion rate" is if you want to convert Sugar and instead use Simple Syrup.

For example if I recipe is asking for 1 teaspoon of Sugar and I want to substitute it for a 1:1 Ratio Simple Syrup, how much should I use?

I've noticed many recipes for the same drink differ, some using Sugar and others using Simple Syrup and it would be great to convert back and forth if needed.



Submitted July 12, 2015 at 05:36PM by Hazomg

No comments:

Post a Comment