Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Dr Pepper Old Fashioned

I don't know if this has been discovered before, and I don't mean to duplicate lol. Total noob, and it took me three tries to get this tonight. A bit of the old alchemy rattling through my liquor cabinet, the weight of prior successes, and here we are.K the first thing is Kraken. 2 oz. Highly unorthodox, I know. But bear with me. ¼ oz Grenadine. I just use whatever, Walmart, shelf. Lol. I gotta tinker with proportions. Any ideas? I'm using that instead of syrup with a Jameson's OF as well.Few dashes Angostura bitters. I'm never exact about that. Lol.As soon as I saw the color and consistency, I knew what this was going to taste like. I'm in a Dionysian euphoria right now. Hail to Odin, who inspires men in their conquests. \m/Give it a try and tell me what you think. I'll be interested to see what bubbles up instead of lurking! http://www.reddit.com/r/cocktails/comments/3evl64/dr_pepper_old_fashioned/

No comments:

Post a Comment