Friday, July 10, 2015

How is my liquor cabinet looking? (Beginner)

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J Hey all, not even sure if this is the right sub for this, but I'm looking for input as to how I can fill empty "spots" in my liquor cabinet. I have a pretty stocked cabinet as it is, but I'm looking for a variety of liquors/spirits so I can try making a variety of cocktails. I was straight edge up until a couple years ago so I'm learning where my tastes lie.Whiskey: Jameson, Johnnie Walker Double BlackTequila: 1800 Silver, Jose Cuervo Silver, Avion Tasting Flight (Silver, Reposado, Anejo)Liqueur: CointreauRum: Brugal Extra Viejo, Bacardi Silver, Bacardi Gold, Appleton Estate 12 year, Gosling's Black SealVodka: Smirnoff, Smirnoff Cherry, UV Salty WatermelonAs far as hardware/other bar supplies go I have a 3 piece shaker, a container of margarita salt, lemons and limes. I usually have some sort of cola around and at times ginger ale. I also have some homemade simple syrup in the fridge and I'm planning to make some grenadine this weekend once I get the ingredients.Any input is appreciated! Brands especially appreciated!

Hey all, not even sure if this is the right sub for this, but I'm looking for input as to how I can fill empty "spots" in my liquor cabinet. I have a pretty stocked cabinet as it is, but I'm looking for a variety of liquors/spirits so I can try making a variety of cocktails. I was straight edge up until a couple years ago so I'm learning where my tastes lie.

Whiskey: Jameson, Johnnie Walker Double Black

Tequila: 1800 Silver, Jose Cuervo Silver, Avion Tasting Flight (Silver, Reposado, Anejo)

Liqueur: Cointreau

Rum: Brugal Extra Viejo, Bacardi Silver, Bacardi Gold, Appleton Estate 12 year, Gosling's Black Seal

Vodka: Smirnoff, Smirnoff Cherry, UV Salty Watermelon

As far as hardware/other bar supplies go I have a 3 piece shaker, a container of margarita salt, lemons and limes. I usually have some sort of cola around and at times ginger ale. I also have some homemade simple syrup in the fridge and I'm planning to make some grenadine this weekend once I get the ingredients.

Any input is appreciated! Brands especially appreciated!



Submitted July 10, 2015 at 09:13PM by xMCioffi1986x

No comments:

Post a Comment