Sunday, July 12, 2015

How to make a piña colada actually taste right?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J So I tried making a few yesterday with 3:1:1 pineapple juice (just the canned Dole kind), coconut milk, and Bacardi silver and ice in a Vitamix, but it didn't end up with enough "pop" or flavor. I put less ice the second time and it was just warmer, also with not enough flavor.How can I make amazing piña coladas?

So I tried making a few yesterday with 3:1:1 pineapple juice (just the canned Dole kind), coconut milk, and Bacardi silver and ice in a Vitamix, but it didn't end up with enough "pop" or flavor. I put less ice the second time and it was just warmer, also with not enough flavor.

How can I make amazing piña coladas?



Submitted July 12, 2015 at 07:04AM by idontlikevegetables

No comments:

Post a Comment