Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Keep infused spirits in the fridge?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J I infused two jars of gin, one with earl grey tea and one with blueberry tea. Bonus picDo these infusions need to stay refrigerated? I know it couldn't hurt, but I want to know if I can just keep it in a cabinet.FWIW, I've done earl grey + hendricks before and it consistently made the best gin and tonics I've ever had.

I infused two jars of gin, one with earl grey tea and one with blueberry tea. Bonus pic

Do these infusions need to stay refrigerated? I know it couldn't hurt, but I want to know if I can just keep it in a cabinet.

FWIW, I've done earl grey + hendricks before and it consistently made the best gin and tonics I've ever had.



Submitted July 07, 2015 at 08:38AM by Reddit-Hivemind

No comments:

Post a Comment