Thursday, July 9, 2015

Looking for Laird's Apple Brandy 100pf (Bottled in Bond)

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J So Laird's makes a few different variations of Apple Brandy or Applejack. There's one particular one that has been bottled in bond. However, just recently they've stopped bonding the production in order to meet demand. I'm looking to get my hands on a few (as many as I can find) bottles of the Bonded stock before it disappears. I've only been able to find it in bars, the online sources I've been to show the bonded version, but they ship the new unbonded stuff.Can anyone help provide advice on how to help me find this unicorn?I'm in Chicago, and I've hit up all the major retailers to no avail.And if you haven't made yourself a Diamondback or a Jack Rose, then you haven't lived.here's a link with a discussion on the situation: http://ift.tt/1zfREGs

So Laird's makes a few different variations of Apple Brandy or Applejack. There's one particular one that has been bottled in bond. However, just recently they've stopped bonding the production in order to meet demand. I'm looking to get my hands on a few (as many as I can find) bottles of the Bonded stock before it disappears. I've only been able to find it in bars, the online sources I've been to show the bonded version, but they ship the new unbonded stuff.

Can anyone help provide advice on how to help me find this unicorn?

I'm in Chicago, and I've hit up all the major retailers to no avail.

And if you haven't made yourself a Diamondback or a Jack Rose, then you haven't lived.

here's a link with a discussion on the situation: http://ift.tt/1zfREGs



Submitted July 09, 2015 at 10:31AM by sackofrocks

No comments:

Post a Comment