Sunday, July 26, 2015

Looney Tunes cocktail party ideas?

Hi /r/cocktails, I'm looking for inspiration for some Looney Tunes themed cocktails. I'm planning for my SOs 30th and thought it best to ask the experts here. Can you think of any great cocktail/character matches that I could use? How would you portray Bugs Bunny in a glass?My efforts so far:Sylvester: Whisky sours (a sour puss if you will).Tweety: tequila sunrise (a favorite of my SO).Porky pig: something pink? A Woowoo?Yosemity Sam: (6) shooter? Goldschlager based?Speedy Gonzales?: Straight tequila shots?Elmer Fudd... Toffee favored for some reason?I would like to have a few staples, and then some backups to try as one off rounds so I won't end up with trying to do too much. What do you think so far?Thanks in advance! http://www.reddit.com/r/cocktails/comments/3en0p3/looney_tunes_cocktail_party_ideas/

No comments:

Post a Comment