Sunday, July 12, 2015

Low/no sugar cocktails: vodka/whiskey/tequila based!

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J Any suggestions? I'm a diabetic who loves to drink, please save yourself the time and effort, I know I shouldn't drink! That being said, as long as I'm going to continue consuming alcohol what are some easy drinking cocktails I can order.Typically I ask the bartender what's your least sweet drink on the cocktail list: if it is something that has juice make sure it's fresh squeezed and if it has simple syrup/agave, I request the cut it in half or just not add it at all.What do you fine people suggest I try?

Any suggestions? I'm a diabetic who loves to drink, please save yourself the time and effort, I know I shouldn't drink! That being said, as long as I'm going to continue consuming alcohol what are some easy drinking cocktails I can order.

Typically I ask the bartender what's your least sweet drink on the cocktail list: if it is something that has juice make sure it's fresh squeezed and if it has simple syrup/agave, I request the cut it in half or just not add it at all.

What do you fine people suggest I try?



Submitted July 12, 2015 at 03:02PM by MyUsernameWillBe

No comments:

Post a Comment