Sunday, July 5, 2015

Made your own cocktail?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J I'm thinking of some different types of syrups, bitters and ingredients I'd like to experiment with to develop my own cocktail. I know a few of you here have done some really interesting things and I'd live to see them but I couldn't find a thread that aggregates them.If you've done something really original, I'd love to see it!

I'm thinking of some different types of syrups, bitters and ingredients I'd like to experiment with to develop my own cocktail. I know a few of you here have done some really interesting things and I'd live to see them but I couldn't find a thread that aggregates them.

If you've done something really original, I'd love to see it!



Submitted July 05, 2015 at 03:02AM by pragmatude

No comments:

Post a Comment