Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pith or no? Citrus twist question.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J I've read some conflicting advice on whether or not to take off some pith when you make a twist. At first I aways heard you wanted to make sure to minimize the amount of pith, then I started seeing people saying that leaving some on would actually help to get a good twist and wouldn't really affect the bitterness of the drink. What does the r/cocktails community think?

I've read some conflicting advice on whether or not to take off some pith when you make a twist. At first I aways heard you wanted to make sure to minimize the amount of pith, then I started seeing people saying that leaving some on would actually help to get a good twist and wouldn't really affect the bitterness of the drink. What does the r/cocktails community think?



Submitted July 07, 2015 at 05:00AM by sarahmedlin

No comments:

Post a Comment