Thursday, July 16, 2015

Recipe Help: Framboise Lambic Party Punch?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J Greetings cocktail lovers! I am hosting a birthday soiree tomorrow for a friend who does not drink that much and I wanted to make a special punch for her.She loveeessss Framboise Lambic and I wanted to maybe make a punch out of it to kick up the alcohol content, but keeping it tasty. Any suggestions on additives? I was considering a white rum or possibly tequila? Any reason why this is a terrible idea?

Greetings cocktail lovers! I am hosting a birthday soiree tomorrow for a friend who does not drink that much and I wanted to make a special punch for her.

She loveeessss Framboise Lambic and I wanted to maybe make a punch out of it to kick up the alcohol content, but keeping it tasty. Any suggestions on additives? I was considering a white rum or possibly tequila? Any reason why this is a terrible idea?



Submitted July 16, 2015 at 02:36PM by wonderwanderexplore

No comments:

Post a Comment