Friday, July 10, 2015

What should my next "specialty" liquor be?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J I have been building my bar, and I've gradually gotten into nicer and nicer spirits. I am looking for some new drinks with one or two more specialty bottles. I have all the base spirits already, and I already have:Cointreau (and grand marnier) Absinthe Chartreuse LuxardoProbably more than that too but that's all I can think of now. I tend to like herbaceous or tart drinks (Last Word, Final Ward, CR#2, Tom Collins, Mules, etc). I see so many specialty drinks on here tho I want to know, what could I get that is some next level taste?Elder flower? Domaine de Cantone?Would love any and all recommendations. I live in Arizona if that helps.

I have been building my bar, and I've gradually gotten into nicer and nicer spirits. I am looking for some new drinks with one or two more specialty bottles. I have all the base spirits already, and I already have:

Cointreau (and grand marnier) Absinthe Chartreuse Luxardo

Probably more than that too but that's all I can think of now. I tend to like herbaceous or tart drinks (Last Word, Final Ward, CR#2, Tom Collins, Mules, etc). I see so many specialty drinks on here tho I want to know, what could I get that is some next level taste?

Elder flower? Domaine de Cantone?

Would love any and all recommendations. I live in Arizona if that helps.



Submitted July 10, 2015 at 08:57AM by AZBeer90

No comments:

Post a Comment