Saturday, July 4, 2015

What to do with oranges?

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J I tend to buy oranges just for the peel. Most recipes that I come across that use citrus tend to use the the more more bitter ones. Grapefruit even seems to get more play in cocktails than oranges do.I'll make an Income Tax or a Bronx every once in a while but I'm wondering what other cocktails can help use the oranges that are otherwise going to waste?

I tend to buy oranges just for the peel. Most recipes that I come across that use citrus tend to use the the more more bitter ones. Grapefruit even seems to get more play in cocktails than oranges do.

I'll make an Income Tax or a Bronx every once in a while but I'm wondering what other cocktails can help use the oranges that are otherwise going to waste?



Submitted July 04, 2015 at 12:20PM by wwhsd

No comments:

Post a Comment