Great recipes and tips for alcoholic mixed drinks and cocktails! Be the bartender at your next party and serve up Margaritas, Martinis, Bloody Marys, Mud slides, Jungle Juice and more. If you have Vodka, Tequila, cognac, rum, whiskey, beer, champagne or even wine, theres a possibility we have a cocktail recipe for you. DIY liquor tips and more.
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Storing Vermouth
Hey guys! I've recently started getting the stuff together to start making cocktails at home. I want to start with the classics, and plan to get done vermouth for a martini. I know spirits don't age in a bottle, but is vermouth different? Do I need to store it specially or can it just sit on the shelf for months like anything else?
Labels:
bar tender,
bar tending,
bartender,
cocktails,
DIY,
ingredients,
mixed drinks,
mixologist,
mixology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment