Thursday, July 9, 2015

Books & Resources for mixology

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J I am currently working my way through the Boothby's world drinks book, and am really enjoying it! Im enjoying researching the history of the cocktails as well as the ingredients.I was wondering what your go to books, websites, youtube channels are for cocktail making techniques, recipes, etc.As a bonus questions, what is your ONE must have cocktail book?

I am currently working my way through the Boothby's world drinks book, and am really enjoying it! Im enjoying researching the history of the cocktails as well as the ingredients.

I was wondering what your go to books, websites, youtube channels are for cocktail making techniques, recipes, etc.

As a bonus questions, what is your ONE must have cocktail book?



Submitted July 09, 2015 at 03:29PM by seanie7

No comments:

Post a Comment