Saturday, July 18, 2015

My cool summer treat: Adult Freeze Pops

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

So I've been doing these for a few months and they have been BLOWING UP among my friends and the communities I drink with: Alcoholic Freeze Pops. There is a great product called Zipzicle. They are basically DIY Freeze Pops. I've served these outside on a warm summer day. If you have a cooler filled with ice, they actually stay cold for a LONG time (Several hours). The only minor downside is that on Amazon, they cost about $0.25 a bag. Not a huge deal, but it adds up. I would highly recommend make a TON for parties as they tend to go quickly.

I've made a bunch of different recipes but these two are the total winners: Whisky Lemonade: In a large glass pour 2ish shots of whisky and fill with lemonade.

Amaretto Sour Just under half Amaretto, fill with sour mix.

Anyone else done this? Any other winning recipes?



Submitted July 18, 2015 at 01:23AM by Moogagot http://www.reddit.com/r/cocktails/comments/3dpxex/my_cool_summer_treat_adult_freeze_pops/

No comments:

Post a Comment