Great recipes and tips for alcoholic mixed drinks and cocktails! Be the bartender at your next party and serve up Margaritas, Martinis, Bloody Marys, Mud slides, Jungle Juice and more. If you have Vodka, Tequila, cognac, rum, whiskey, beer, champagne or even wine, theres a possibility we have a cocktail recipe for you. DIY liquor tips and more.
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Martinez Variation: Need to Make Sure I'm not Ripping Someone Off
Hey cocktail hive-mind, I just made a Martinez variation and I want to make sure that I'm not ripping off something that already exists. I'm thinking about serving this drink at an upcoming event, and the last thing I want is for someone to come up to me and say, "Oh, so this is just another name for an "X" cocktail."Here it is:2oz gin 1 oz Sweet Vermouth 1/4 oz Amaro (in this case, Don Ciccio Amaro Sirene) several dashes Embitterment Orange Bitters Garnish with an orange twistI looked around and can't find anything quite like it, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.Cheers!
Labels:
bar tender,
bar tending,
bartender,
cocktails,
DIY,
ingredients,
mixed drinks,
mixologist,
mixology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment