Great recipes and tips for alcoholic mixed drinks and cocktails! Be the bartender at your next party and serve up Margaritas, Martinis, Bloody Marys, Mud slides, Jungle Juice and more. If you have Vodka, Tequila, cognac, rum, whiskey, beer, champagne or even wine, theres a possibility we have a cocktail recipe for you. DIY liquor tips and more.
Sunday, August 30, 2015
What ingredients can be smoked in a drink?
So I just tried making a smoked cocktail, I used while cloves which I lit up and smoked with some bourbon in a mason jar. Then I smoked up the glass just for some extra smoke. So I'm curious what ingredients make for some good smoking. I've seen hickory chips, curious to see what everyone comes up with.
Labels:
bar tender,
bar tending,
bartender,
cocktails,
DIY,
ingredients,
mixed drinks,
mixologist,
mixology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment